Our 2022 application window is now closed. The following information is provided as historical context for past application windows. We anticipate that the application window will reopen in late spring of 2023.
We thank you for your interest, and we encourage all interested applicants to read the JustPax Fund’s Vision statement and to review prior years’ funded projects. Additionally, we strongly encourage you to review the following information before completing your application:
- Application Guidelines: All application guidelines must be followed for grants to be considered for funding.
- Award Amounts: The JustPax Fund has traditionally awarded grants of up to $20,000/year for gender, environmental, and economic justice projects. We occasionally increase this cap for truly exceptional projects.
- Single and Multi-Year Projects: Awards are generally given for a single year of funding. If your proposed project has already completed significant preparatory planning and is seeking to launch a considered initiative with multi-year impact and you believe that a multi-year funding commitment is necessary for the success of your project, you may apply for up to three years of funding in a single application.
- Grant Application Budgets: Please download and review our Budget Template for inclusion in your application. Although you may modify this template to fit your project, significant departures that capture less information that the template requests will not be supported for funding.
- Total Available Funding: In 2022, we anticipate awarding a total of up to $400,000 across all JustPax Fund projects.
- Award Notifications and Reporting Requirements. 2022 applicants will be notified of the status of their applications by November 1, 2022. Chosen applicants will received disbursed grant funds by December 31, 2022. All funded applicants must submit a report on the outcomes of their projects one year after funding is completed.
- DEADLINE: All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2022, 5pm Eastern Time (ET). After this time, the application portal will close and you will not be eligible to submit further funding requests until the 2023 application cycle.